Published on May 18th 2020
NEW Call of interest: provision of external audit services in charge of expenditure and revenue verification to MedArtSal project at SAIDA.
SAIDA S.A., a Tunisian Company extracting salt from a Salina situated in the Sebkha of Sidi Al-Hani (Monastir-TN) and partner in the MedArtSal project funded by the European ENI CBD MED 2014-2020, is looking for an external auditor for this project.
Hereafter the call of interest requirements and specifications:
Contractor: SAIDA society;
Category: External subcontracting audit services in MedArtSal project.
- The work language for the project is French or English.
- The selected auditor must be registered as a practicing partner in the Official Register of Account Auditors (ROAC) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- The project implementation period is 36 months (starting date: 05/11/2019 - ending date: 04/11/2022). The audit services will be provided along the complete project period, i.e. the complete execution and certification period of the project, not only the project implementation period. This means that it includes the complete process of expenditure and revenue verification for the final report whose deadline for submission to Managing Authority is within three months after the end of the reporting period.
- The language of the contract and of all written communications, including reports, between the Auditor and the Project Partner (or Lead Beneficiary if it were needed) shall be French or English.
- The Auditor shall execute the tasks assigned to him in accordance with the procedures and templates annexed to this call and listed below, or any update issued by the Managing Authority or the Joint Technical Secretariat.
· Annex 1: description of the evaluation and revenue verification procedure;
· Annex 2: control check-list;
· Annex 3a: template of individual report
· Annex 3b: template of consolidated report
· Annex 4: template list of findings;
· Annex 5: template of report on suspected and/or established fraud.
· Template contract auditor
- In order to ensure that the selected auditor complies with the provisions of article 32 of the Regulation 897/2014 that regulates the audit and control structures of the cross-border cooperation programs of the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI), the selected auditor must be registered as an exercising partner in the Official Register of Auditors (ROAC) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, and the documentation of registration must be provided.
This call is open to women and men with the required profile, with no discrimination on gender, race, nationality, language, religion, personal or social conditions.
Deadline for submitting proposals is the 2nd of June 2020. Interested people must submit proposals according to the procedure described in the attached document “Termes de référence sélection auditeur v11 Mai 2020”, to the following adress: SAIDA S.A. Chef du Project MedArtSal, Avenue de l’environnement – Maatmeur 5012 – Monastir
The proposal should should clearly indicate:
- from how long have you been registered in the Ordre des Experts Comptables de Tunisie
- the cooperation projects or program you have been Auditing in the past (either international, regional, multilateral, bilateral, etc…..). Those should be indicated clearly and separated from other Auditing role you had in the past.
- The economical proposal (VAT excluded and VAT included).
- if you are registered in the required list managed by Contrôle Général des Services publics à la Présidence du Gouvernement designed as Point de Contact de Contrôle (PCC), prepared following the training section of the 23th October 2019 as described in the document mentioned above.
· Termes de référence sélection auditeur v11 Mai 2020
More information about the project http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/medartsal